Re: Railfans Beware -- DHS issues "notice stressing security on U.S. railways" due to al-Qaida plans
Author: KTD
Date: 05-06-2011 - 15:43

Its pretty easy to deal with dumb security guards and law enforcement over stepping there bounds and trying to scare you. Stand your ground and you will be fine if you know that you have done nothing wrong. Two years ago while chasing a train on the Mina Branch to Thorne I was called in by the crew no less then 5 times to the DS. At the end of the chase at Thorne when i went to leave scab security guards from the base not even real MP's put a road block in front and behind me till the Sheriff's showed up a few mins later. I kept my cool and told the sheriff what i was doing and why. After a little talking everything was fine. I'm not sure why most ppl panic and let law enforcement boss them around, just be respectful and stand your ground, knowing your rights is big help to ones self.

If a chance comes about tommorrow, the next day, or next month to photograph a train out there again I am going to take full advantage of it!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Railfans Beware -- DHS issues "notice stressing security on U.S. railways" due to al-Qaida plans Dragoman 05-05-2011 - 15:41
  Re: Railfans Beware (activating link) Dragoman 05-05-2011 - 15:42
  Re: Railfans Beware (activating link) WAF 05-05-2011 - 16:57
  Re: Railfans Beware Dragoman 05-05-2011 - 17:53
  Re: Railfans Beware Ignore Ants 05-05-2011 - 20:02
  Re: Railfans Beware Mick trackside Faded Glory Magazine 05-05-2011 - 23:33
  Re: Railfans Beware Mallard Filmore 05-06-2011 - 11:21
  Just as before Fed up 05-09-2011 - 16:07
  Re: Railfans Beware -- DHS issues "notice stressing security on U.S. railways" due to al-Qaida plans Mick trackside 05-05-2011 - 23:31
  Re: Railfans Beware -- DHS issues "notice stressing security on U.S. railways" due to al-Qaida plans Sam Reeves 05-06-2011 - 08:22
  Re: Railfans Beware -- DHS issues "notice stressing security on U.S. railways" due to al-Qaida plans Severe Duty 05-06-2011 - 11:15
  Re: Railfans Beware -- DHS issues "notice stressing security on U.S. railways" due to al-Qaida plans Bruce Holleran 05-06-2011 - 13:39
  Re: Railfans Beware -- DHS issues "notice stressing security on U.S. railways" due to al-Qaida plans KTD 05-06-2011 - 15:43
  Re: Railfans Beware -- DHS issues "notice stressing security on U.S. railways" due to al-Qaida plans Totally White Guy 05-07-2011 - 11:54
  Go have a slide show at the nudie bar until this blows over Conductor Jake 05-09-2011 - 16:12

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com