Re: Kid in the UK takes his bike for a ride in a rail yard...
Author: Howard
Date: 08-17-2011 - 13:50

DelMonte,

Thanks. I enjoyed that very much. A friend sent me this Danny Macaskill video a few months back, which was also very enjoyable.

DANNY MACASKILL: WAY BACK HOME
[www.redbull.com]

BTW, I was never able to respond to you since my thread had fallen off the page by the time I saw you post and I did not think you would see my response.

[www.altamontpress.com]

Thank you for your comments. Regarding your questions. I am using a Canon 7D camera with a Canon EF-S 17-55 f/2.8 IS USM lens. The color is pretty much the way it comes out of the camera. I do add some color correction, brightness and contrast correction, but not much.

I primarily post over on the West Coast Rail Forum. I am documenting the transition period where Sierra Northern has taken over the role as the Common Carrier for the Santa Cruz Branch Line.

Below are links to some of my threads on the West Coast Rail Forum. I post under the screen 1TrickPony.

[www.westcoastrailforums.com]

I did not start the following thread, but all the photographs are mine.

Howard

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Kid in the UK takes his bike for a ride in a rail yard... Del Monte 08-17-2011 - 10:42
  Re: Kid in the UK takes his bike for a ride in a rail yard... Howard 08-17-2011 - 13:50
  Re: Kid in the UK takes his bike for a ride in a rail yard... DelMonte 08-17-2011 - 23:09
  Re: Kid in the UK takes his bike for a ride in a rail yard... AmtrakFan454 08-21-2011 - 19:13

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com