More info on new McCoy, WA Shuttle Loader on W&I RR
Author: Graham Buxton
Date: 11-17-2011 - 06:13

This a followup to an earlier AP thread about a proposed Shuttle Loader at McCoy WA on the W&I Railroad. Click here for the original thread.

The Port of Whitman County (based in Colfax, WA) has published online documents related to a TIGER grant application to rehabilitate portions of the Washington & Idaho Railroad (referred to in these documents by its historical name of the Palouse & Lewiston). The McCoy shuttle loader project is mentioned frequently in the application.

Whether or not the grant actually gets issued, it appears that the McCoy loader will likely proceed. (Co-Ag says it has made a down payment to the loader contractor.)

Grant application, with some photos and maps.
[portwhitman.com]

Here is a link to a library of related supporting documents:
[portwhitman.com]

All files are .PDFs (Adobe Reader required)

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  More info on new McCoy, WA Shuttle Loader on W&I RR Graham Buxton 11-17-2011 - 06:13
  Re: More info on new McCoy, WA Shuttle Loader on W&I RR Arlen Sheldrake 11-17-2011 - 08:30
  Re: More info on new McCoy, WA Shuttle Loader on W&I RR stan patterson 11-18-2011 - 22:45

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com