Re: An All Pacific Elecric Sunday at Orange Empire
Author: Mike Swanson
Date: 12-19-2011 - 19:46

LOL!! Dude, I'm already relaxed! ;-)

I was simply making an observation of my own based on earlier remarks, unlike "Shannon", who clearly did "judge it in its entirety" (and whose attitude suggested she was judging other things as well and without any justification or understanding of the relevant situation; she wouldn't be the first person here who's done so, nor is she the only one). I'm not offended by that (nor could I be and still hang around here, given what's said here on a regular basis), just pointing out that appearance alone isn't an indication of overall condition (especially when there aren't any other signs of disrepair or neglect, obvious or otherwise). It's other folks who need to chill out and quit making snap judgments here...

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  An All Pacific Elecric Sunday at Orange Empire Marty Bernard 12-19-2011 - 04:02
  Re: An All Pacific Elecric Sunday at Orange Empire Gerald Westfall 12-19-2011 - 06:19
  Re: An All Pacific Elecric Sunday at Orange Empire Marty Bernard 12-19-2011 - 08:29
  Re: An All Pacific Elecric Sunday at Orange Empire Shannon 12-19-2011 - 09:09
  Re: An All Pacific Elecric Sunday at Orange Empire Marty Bernard 12-19-2011 - 12:12
  Re: An All Pacific Elecric Sunday at Orange Empire Joe Magruder 12-19-2011 - 10:35
  Re: An All Pacific Elecric Sunday at Orange Empire Mike Swanson 12-19-2011 - 11:11
  Re: An All Pacific Elecric Sunday at Orange Empire Gerald Westfall 12-19-2011 - 14:02
  Re: An All Pacific Elecric Sunday at Orange Empire Mike Swanson 12-19-2011 - 19:46
  Re: An All Pacific Elecric Sunday at Orange Empire OERM Otaku 12-19-2011 - 12:38

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com