Pattern?
Author: John West
Date: 01-10-2012 - 11:15

I think there is a pattern developing. Here's my swag, from watching the posts on NWPFOAM and a few first hand sightings. So far as I can remember they have not run on weekends. They rarely or never run on Monday's. They seem to run maybe three out four days on Tuesday through Friday. The vast majority of trips are to Petaluma. Windsor seems to be a once every two weeks sort of thing. When they do go to Windsor the engine seems to spend the night there. A lot of the trips seem to get to Petaluma in the early afternoon. I'm guessing that they go on duty at Schellville circa 8 a.m. and go to east to pickup cars before heading to Petaluma...but that is only a guess since I have not seen that nor has anyone actually said that. Their business plan says they will run when shippers need service, and that seems to be exactly what they are doing. Having stuck my neck out, I'm wondering if anyone closer to the scene can confirm, correct, or add on to the above.

JBWX

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  NWP operations RC 01-09-2012 - 09:08
  Re: NWP operations Kyle 01-09-2012 - 10:46
  Re: NWP operations RC 01-10-2012 - 08:43
  Pattern? John West 01-10-2012 - 11:15
  Re: NWP operations MG42 01-12-2012 - 02:12
  Re: NWP operations MG42 01-12-2012 - 02:17

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com