Re: Winterail Veterans, Remember that Pat Metheny song?
Author: smitty195
Date: 02-16-2012 - 19:56

I have been a "Pat head" for 25 years now. The original "Last Train Home" video used to always play on the in-house audio/video system at El Torito restaurants, as well as on NBC's "Friday Night Videos". I don't remember ever seeing it on regular MTV or VH1, but I'm sure it was played there as well. I've seen Pat, the Group, and Pat with various other artists live in concert over a dozen times now. For his "Imaginary Day" DVD that was filmed at The Mountain Winery in the hills above Saratoga, I can be seen in one of the front rows during most of the songs (it was actually filmed over two nights). The guy is a master at the guitar---nobody else like him in my opinion. He's from Lee's Summit, MO, which has an Amtrak station there with a sign that says something like, "Home of Pat Metheny".

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Winterail Veterans, Remember that Pat Metheny song? Bruce Kelly 02-16-2012 - 12:45
  Re: Winterail Veterans, Remember that Pat Metheny song? Dave Dodds 02-16-2012 - 13:36
  Re: Winterail Veterans, Remember that Pat Metheny song? Andy2472 02-16-2012 - 18:18
  Re: Winterail Veterans, Remember that Pat Metheny song? smitty195 02-16-2012 - 19:56
  APS convention LOL 02-21-2012 - 14:27

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com