Re: road freq for coast route Yerka Ca. to Portland Or.
Author: mistertower
Date: 12-26-2006 - 18:25

Well, if you mean "Yreka", then I can tell you. Also if this is true, this is not the Coast Route, but the Shasta Route. If you are looking for the "UP" Timetable, then this is what I can share. The UP Roseville Area Timetable takes you to Dunsmuir. The UP Portland Area Timetable takes you the rest of the way. UP Dispatcher 64 handles South Dunsmuir to El Pinal in Stockton and is on AAR channel 80 (161.31). UP Dispatcher 66 handles South Dunsmuir to Chemult and is on AAR channel 45 (160.785). UP Dispatcher 68 handles Chemult to Coalca and is on AAR channel 96 (161.55). The UP Sandy Dispatcher handles Coalca to Portland and is on AAR channel 27 (160.515). I cannot speak for the COPR (Central Oregon & Pacific Railroad) or any other shortline. Is this what you meant Patrick?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  road freq for coast route Yerka Ca. to Portland Or. Patrick 12-26-2006 - 11:02
  Re: road freq for coast route Yerka Ca. to Portland Or. pedo viejo 12-26-2006 - 12:37
  Re: road freq for coast route Yerka Ca. to Portland Or. mistertower 12-26-2006 - 18:25
  Re: road freq for coast route Yerka Ca. to Portland Or. Shortline Sammie 12-26-2006 - 20:27
  Re: road freq for coast route Yerka Ca. to Portland Or. Shortline Sammie 12-26-2006 - 20:27

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com