Re: Railroad Newsline for Monday, 10/15/07 - Novato Article
Author: Q
Date: 10-16-2007 - 23:10

Perhaps its time for the silent majority to take a page out the NYMBY/Left Wing Play book - Start protesting the NIMBYs in their backyards! Especially the Novato Major's backyard.

I know some guys - with train horns mounted on the pickups and vans. Get em all get together on protest day in the late evening and drive around blowin their horns! Do it like "Act Up" (S.F. bicycle activists) do it; about once a month they clog up a selected street in San Francisco during the afternoon cummute. Knowing it is just a protest (Free Speech), the cops generally just look on in amusement.

Ya I know - Impetuous. hehehe

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Railroad Newsline for Monday, 10/15/07 Larry W. Grant 10-14-2007 - 20:20
  Re: Railroad Newsline for Monday, 10/15/07 - Novato Article mikeb 10-15-2007 - 15:00
  Re: Railroad Newsline for Monday, 10/15/07 - Novato Article DAVE I 10-15-2007 - 16:50
  Re: Railroad Newsline for Monday, 10/15/07 - Novato Article Mike Swanson 10-15-2007 - 18:09
  Re: Railroad Newsline for Monday, 10/15/07 - Novato Article Q 10-16-2007 - 23:10

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com