Re: Timetable for a RR that didn't exist May 10, 1968
Author: Bruce Kelly
Date: 09-03-2012 - 18:47

Steve, talk about crazy coincidence. My sister, who often gets railroad items dropped off at the thrift store she manages, came by for dinner today and said she found something that's been buried in a corner for several months which she had been meaning to hand off to me. She handed me FIVE mint-condition copies of this same BN 1968 Pac Div TT. She had no idea if they would have any value or meaning to me at all, so it was a real surprise when I told her the very same item had just been mentioned on a popular railroad forum. I'm curious how many more of these are floating around out there, and what historic or dollar value they might have.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Timetable for a RR that didn't exist May 10, 1968 Steve Thompson 09-01-2012 - 12:14
  Re: Timetable for a RR that didn't exist May 10, 1968 Jerry Masterson 09-01-2012 - 14:33
  Re: Timetable for a RR that didn't exist May 10, 1968 Steve Thompson 09-01-2012 - 15:07
  Re: Timetable for a RR that didn't exist May 10, 1968 Bruce Kelly 09-03-2012 - 18:47
  Re: Timetable for a RR that didn't exist May 10, 1968 George Andrews 09-05-2012 - 19:15

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com