Price Increase on Railroads of Montana Printed Publications
Author: Dale Jones
Date: 09-05-2012 - 08:07

I just wanted to let everyone know that due the increased costs of printing and postage, I will be forced to raise the prices of my printed publications. You will be able to order any items until October 15, 2102 at the –old- prices. After that the Railroads of Montana book prices will increase on October 15, 2012 to what is listed below:

The prices of the Book DVD’s will not increase as there is not much printing involved in those products.

Kettle Falls Spiral Bound Book will increase from $49.95 to $59.95
Kettle Falls Spiral Bound Book & Book DVD will increase from $64.95 to $74.95
[www.railroads-of-montana.com]

Spokane International Spiral Bound Book will increase from $24.95 to $34.95
Spokane International Spiral Bound Book & Book DVD will increase from $34.95 to $44.95

Postage increase – Canada from $2.00 to $3.00
Postage increase – International from $5.00 to $9.00

I might also add that I have reformatted the ordering of the newspaper articles. In the past I had a somewhat confusing layered price structure for ordering newspaper articles. Now they are just $.75 per article with no minimum purchase.

The preferred method of payment is PayPal

The time schedule of completion of the Milwaukee Road Idaho/Montana book & the Marias Pass book still seem to be pretty close to being on schedule – Milwaukee book in October – the Marias Pass book late 2012 or early 2013.

I’m also working on getting the 2013 Railroads of Montana printed for those who may be interested.

Talk to ya later,
Dale Jones

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Price Increase on Railroads of Montana Printed Publications Dale Jones 09-05-2012 - 08:07

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com