Re: Court: Railfans have right to take pix on NYC subway
Author: brains
Date: 03-22-2013 - 18:29

What? You tell me that the writ of the U.S. Constitution reaches the City of New York !?!
How many times now has Fun City been hailed into U.S. Court and been proven to have trampled
on the First Amendment rights of citizens at the Draconian behest of Gracie Mansion or the
alleged democratically (small d, please notice) governing City Council? There outta be a law!
Oh, wait.There is. Only problem, law enforcement is reluctant not to follow transparently
illegal orders until a Federal Judge remembers his Con.Law classwork and remonstrates, and
even then...Remember that YOU are the Government of this country, and it is your duty to restrain (peacefully) arbitrary and capricious "Authority", because this History and German graduate has seen that movie before, when people just say, "Oh, that's OK. I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway."

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Court: Railfans have right to take pix on NYC subway Gene Poon 03-22-2013 - 17:15
  Re: Court: Railfans have right to take pix on NYC subway brains 03-22-2013 - 18:29
  Re: Court: Railfans have right to take pix on NYC subway Mitch 03-22-2013 - 18:49
  Re: Court: Railfans have right to take pix on NYC subway Pdxrailtransit 03-23-2013 - 11:46

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com