New CD Features 2 new RR Songs
Author: Bridge Operator
Date: 03-23-2013 - 18:24

This is a call to all that want to hear a great CD that has two new Railroad Songs on it. It was just recently produced by the Tutaj (pronounced Two Tie) Brothers. The CD is called "In my Hometown". The song on track 9 is called "Travel by Train". It is mainly about traveling on Amtrak and is extremely good. The other is on track 12, caled "Stop, Look and Listen". It is about being safe at Railroad Crossings. This CD has a total of 16 songs on it and is about life in general, and is very down to earth. This is primarily soft rock music. I recently bought it and felt is was extremely worth the money I spent. I recomend it to any person. For more info. go to raytutaj.com and click on "STORE". As info. what I am sharing here is my review on this, this is by no means an advertisment, just a review I just wanted to share with all of you. If there is an issue with what I just wrote, contact Dave Curlee. Above all, enjoy. It is nice to know that there are people still writing railroad songs in today's world. Thanks for reading this review.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  New CD Features 2 new RR Songs Bridge Operator 03-23-2013 - 18:24

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com