Re: Watsonville North Star Biofuel Plant – 1st Delivery Of Tank Cars
Author: Howard
Date: 04-11-2013 - 14:11

New Felton Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Howard, looks like you are standing atop a tank.
> Did you need to sign your life away after getting
> permission to be up there? Nice shot!

I was not sure how the plant management would react to allowing me to photograph from the top of the tank farm when I proposed it, but they thought it would be prefect. I did have full safety gear on and was fully acquainted with proper access to the area.

I spend a lot of time building relationships and never betray a trust. You know I always act in a safe manner and would not do anything foolish. That is why I was invited in to photograph the tunnel work last year with the railroad you work for.

[www.westcoastrailforums.com]

Tuesday I was in Watsonville to check out the lighting around the biofuel plant. There were very high winds that day and the air clarity was stunning due to the wind blowing away the air pollution and haze. I took this shot from West Beach Street. Amazing how different the views are from different locations around the plant. Comparing my first photograph to the one below you would never think they were from the same location in California.

http://www.fototime.com/2125AE641276FBC/large.jpg

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Watsonville North Star Biofuel Plant – 1st Delivery Of Tank Cars Howard 04-10-2013 - 20:28
  Re: Watsonville North Star Biofuel Plant – 1st Delivery Of Tank Cars New Felton 04-10-2013 - 22:23
  Re: Watsonville North Star Biofuel Plant – 1st Delivery Of Tank Cars <...> 04-10-2013 - 23:04
  Re: Watsonville North Star Biofuel Plant – 1st Delivery Of Tank Cars Howard 04-11-2013 - 14:11
  Re: Watsonville North Star Biofuel Plant – 1st Delivery Of Tank Cars Espee99 04-11-2013 - 20:04
  Re: Watsonville North Star Biofuel Plant – 1st Delivery Of Tank Cars Graham Buxton 04-11-2013 - 21:23
  Re: Watsonville North Star Biofuel Plant – 1st Delivery Of Tank Cars Farter 04-14-2013 - 19:56

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com