MRSR Statement re: Yesterday's Postings
Author: Brian T. Wise
Date: 04-11-2013 - 18:36

Following yesterday's postings on this forum, I requested that the message board owner, David Curlee, assist me in determining who actually wrote the first post regarding the Crossett Western #10. Mr. Curlee was able to compare IP addresses and determine that first and foremost, the true Mr. Adam Phillips was NOT the person at fault. Mr. Curlee did not share any names or other identifying information with me, but through deductive reasoning, this management was able to come to a determination of who the likely culprit was. That determination proved to be correct. Of most importance here is that the offending remarks were not made by anyone associated with the Mt. Rainier Scenic Railroad.

The MRSR management is expecting an apology, either written and signed from the person at fault, or via telephone (contact information can be found on our web site: mrsr.com). After that, we will consider this situation closed.

Brian T. Wise
General Manager
Mt. Rainier Scenic Railroad

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  MRSR Statement re: Yesterday's Postings Brian T. Wise 04-11-2013 - 18:36
  Re: MRSR Statement re: Yesterday's Postings Just a Passerby 04-11-2013 - 19:01
  Re: MRSR Statement re: Yesterday's Postings JR 04-12-2013 - 18:26
  Re: MRSR Statement re: Yesterday's Postings jamie 04-11-2013 - 21:45

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com