Re: I know of 4 people who go by steve sloan for real
Author: Rick
Date: 05-04-2013 - 17:44

I was at work on midnight shift once and my wife called to tell me that the police had my house surrounded and demanded to be let in to find me and arrest me. She refused to allow them in until a neighbor came over to protect her and my kids. Seem that the Stockton PD was contacted by the WP Special Agent and they were looking for a younger guy with my name that used to work in Winnemucca, Nevada as a lineman. He was "dating" several of the less than 18 year old girls there and when he left, they decided to follow him to Stockton. Under 18, across state lines, used for sex, hmmmm, I wonder why they were looking for him? Well, they finally left my house and told her to have me call them when I got home. Yeah, right! I found out that he worked in the Signal Department and went up there as soon as I got off to find this guy. Unfortunately, he had already been shipped out-fired! The guy I talked to asked me if the I.R.S or the F.B.I. had been in contact with me yet. WHAT?? Yeah, they were looking for him too. I got his full name, social security number and employee number from them. They all knew me and knew what a predicament I was in. I went home and about 7 pm my phone rang. It was the girls looking for "him". Seems they hitchhiked from home to Stockton and found my name and number in the local phone book and called me. After getting their butts chewed out by me, my wife got on the phone and chewed them out too. They hung up rather quickly when that happened. THEN, the door bell rang. Now what? Well, you guessed it, it was the local police Detective with a badge the size of a garbage can lid. They wanted to chat with me. After I explained this whole story to them, they just shook their heads and said apparently I could not have made this up, so they left me to figure out where this idiot was and to try to find him. The following day, I was at work and as I was going about my business, a nice, shiny automobile showed up. A well dressed guy got out with a new shiny white hard hat. A BOSS of some type! Well, he asked for me by name. I introduced myself and he said "You are the one that is messing me up at home with my wife!". Imagine that, ANOTHER GUY FROM THE W.P. WITH THE SAME NAME AS MINE AND THE IDIOTS!. I sat him down and explained the whole mess to him. He was an Electrical Superintendent, I think out of the San Francisco office. He was getting nasty calls at his office about the idiot. I assured him it was not me and we both had a good laugh. At least till I asked if he had been contacted by the I.R.S or the F.B.I.!! The look on his face was priceless! I never did hear what happened to the idiot, but at least I did not have to go to jail to prove my innocence.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Steve Sloan, Posting Under My Name Steve Sloan 05-02-2013 - 21:38
  Re: Steve Sloan, Posting Under My Name theconductor 05-02-2013 - 22:05
  Re: Steve Sloan, Posting Under My Name David.Curlee 05-02-2013 - 23:38
  Re: Steve Sloan, Posting Under My Name The other Steve Sloan 05-03-2013 - 07:50
  Re: Steve Sloan, Posting Under My Name The other real Steve Sloan 05-03-2013 - 08:33
  Re: Steve Sloan, Posting Under My Name Carol L. Voss 05-03-2013 - 08:56
  Re: I know of 4 people who go by steve sloan for real SGB 05-03-2013 - 17:34
  Re: I know of 4 people who go by steve sloan for real Shortline Sammie 05-04-2013 - 10:20
  Re: I know of 4 people who go by steve sloan for real Rick 05-04-2013 - 17:44
  Re: I know of 4 people who go by steve sloan for real smitty195 05-06-2013 - 06:13
  Re: Steve Sloan, Posting Under My Name David L ILLICH 05-07-2013 - 14:04
  Re: Steve Sloan, Posting Under My Name Steves Loan 05-14-2013 - 15:17

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com