**SP STEAM VARIETY** (New DVD)
Author: Ken Shattock (KRK)
Date: 08-24-2013 - 20:05

Hi Everybody-- During the past several months, I have been "pushing" a Greg Scholl video that was put together by Phil Gosney, Evan Werkema and myself. SP STEAM FANTRIPS !!

Those who have bought it, love it !

Now I have received word from Greg in the last couple of days, that he will be releasing our sequel to the Fantrips video this Fall-2013. "SP STEAM VARIETY" -- runs about 56-minutes. Phil, Evan and myself couldn't sit still, plus we found more old film, and so here we go again...

"Variety" includes some real rarities... i.e. Passenger trains on the Siskiyou Line....
and as a special treat, my Father's (Jim Shattock) films he took in the Tehachapi's and a couple of other places in the 1930's while Foreman of SP Welding Gang # 23 (System). This includes some cab rides on Cab Forwards at Bealville, Mojave and other neat places. Watch for it this Fall!
LOTS of STEAM action on both sides of San Francisco Bay plus Ferryboats. Coast Daylight action with helpers. 3rd & Townsend memories; Oakland Mole memories; West Oakland and East Oakland memories and on and on and on...
The overall production is finished! I just received my comp copy from Greg last week. It is out of this world. Films never before seen by the Public in most cases! However, Greg will not be releasing it for sale until the October--November time frame. So hang in there !!!

At this time, I would personally like to thank Greg Scholl for taking the time and expense to make this historic production possible !! And I would especially like to thank our award-winning research & technical consulting team members for assisting Greg and putting together a railfan video I'm sure you'll enjoy !!
Special thanks to:
Dick Dorn
Phil Gosney
Fred James
Vic Neves
Thomas Schultz
Ken Shattock
Evan Werkema

Also THANK YOU to the Western Railway Museum for use of the DAYLIGHT photo on the dust jacket!

***SP Steam Variety***

Don't miss it!!!

KRK

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  **SP STEAM VARIETY** (New DVD) Ken Shattock (KRK) 08-24-2013 - 20:05
  Re: Future Releases... Ken Shattock (KRK) 08-24-2013 - 20:10
  Re: **SP STEAM VARIETY** (New DVD) Addendum to technical staff... 08-24-2013 - 21:21

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com