Preorder 2014 Railroads of Montana calendar & 2013 Calendar download
Author: Dale Jones
Date: 09-03-2013 - 07:49

Announcing preorder for the 2014 Railroads of Montana calendar

The regular price will be $13.95 + $2.95 Shipping
If you preorder by September 30, 2013 you will receive FREE shipping and a bonus full-color 8 1/2 x11 2014 one year calendar
That is a savings of over $3.00

Please email me at rrofmt@hotmail.com to place your preorder
I'll email you back in October with the Paypal link so you may order
PLEASE: Set your Spam or Junk Mail filter to accept my email address or my response will probably just get deleted by your email program.

Below is a link to a preview of the 2014 Railroads of Montana calendar
This year the calendar has been revised - featuring previous and future months for easier personal scheduling - and it no longer has the logos...
In place of the transportation logos and symbols, there are now more than 20 smaller color images in addition to the 12 month full-size color photos

[www.railroads-of-montana.com]

Another new feature this year will include many vintage images from my collection.
Original photographs of the Butte, Anaconda & Pacific, Great Northern, Northern Pacific, Burlington Northern, BNSF, Amtrak in such diverse location as Lookout Pass in a blizzard, Conrad with the Montana Western #100 switcher, Alder Creek narrow gauge steam,the Northern Pacific "Golden Spike" Centennial train and much more!!

I have also added the 2013 Railroads of Montana calendar to the free download list
Below is a link to the free 2013 calendar

[www.railroads-of-montana.com]

Talk to ya later,
Dale Jones

BTW- I'm hoping to get back to work on the Milwaukee Road book soon

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Preorder 2014 Railroads of Montana calendar & 2013 Calendar download Dale Jones 09-03-2013 - 07:49
  Re: Preorder 2014 Railroads of Montana calendar & 2013 Calendar download Rich Hunn 09-03-2013 - 09:08

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com