Re: Joke
Author: Mitch
Date: 11-16-2013 - 22:54

And another:

A conductor walks the train collecting tickets from passengers and comes across a small child playing in the isle. "Tickets, young man", he says to which the child responds "I have no ticket". The conductor becomes enraged and tosses the child out the train where he gets hit by another train.

Not surprisingly, he is convicted and put on death row. Just before he is to be electrocuted, his last request is a banana, which he devours. They strap him into the chair, flip the switch, and he just sits there, smiling. According to tradition, this is considered a reprieve from God and he is freed.

Somehow he gets his old job back and comes across a little old lady who has no tickets. "Oh, please, kind sir, will you let me take the train so that I may see my daughter?", she asks. Enraged, he grabs her by the shirt and throws her off the vestibule where she too gets hit by an oncoming train.

Again, he is convicted and sent to death row. He again eats another bananas, and lo and behold, the electricity does not harm him. This time the executioner cleans the contacts, makes him sit in a bucket of water; he tries everything - but the conductor won't die. So again, he is set free.

Amazingly he regains his job. It takes him 1 day to lose his temper and throw off yet another passenger with no ticket. He returns to death row, but this time asks for two bananas which he proceeds to eat. Again, he survives the electrocution. At this point, the executioner can take no more - his professional pride has been hurt.Before setting our friend free again, he asks him his secret, "What is it with the bananas?"

The conductor replies, "Nothing, I just like bananas".

To which the executioner says "Then why won't you die???" at which point the gentleman says: "I guess I'm just not a very good conductor."

/Mitch

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Joke Buck Nasty 11-15-2013 - 16:06
  Re: Joke Mitch 11-16-2013 - 22:54

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com