Re: The timber heritage association needs your help
Author: Joshua Woods
Date: 01-20-2008 - 20:03

I don't understand people who do not support the repairs of the railroad. I live in McKinleyville where the economy is not that great and despite the reasons for not restoring rail service, it has the potential of helping the local economy. If NCRA/Humboldt can get approved for their funding to restore the north end and fix the bay issues then the port of Humboldt may actually be used for something. Any movement toward helping the economy up here is a plus. I think restore the rail line is a much better used of the tracks than putting in a bike trail that only a few people would use and only have expenses attached to it. At least if the railroad gets restored, it has the potential of bringing some sort of income to the county.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  The timber heritage association needs your help lawrence labranche 01-05-2008 - 23:25
  Re: The timber heritage association needs your help rail fairy 01-06-2008 - 01:45
  Re: The timber heritage association needs your help Alfred Doten 01-06-2008 - 10:37
  Re: The timber heritage association needs your help the train fairy 01-06-2008 - 18:54
  Re: The timber heritage association needs your help Bit 01-12-2008 - 17:35
  Re: The timber heritage association needs your help Joshua Woods 01-20-2008 - 20:03

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com