Re: Summer on SP's West Side Line South of Westly
Author: Anthony Germano
Date: 01-09-2014 - 20:37

Drew, Thanks for a great picture. I have relatives who lived near Volta and we would visit spring and summer time. SP trains all the time. Still can hear the P3 horn blowing for the crossing in Volta. Nothing like it in the world. My brother and I would run up to the tracks to meet the train. And one more thing in your picture, No God Damn Graffiti. I guess they were the good old days.

Anthony G.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Summer on SP's West Side Line South of Westly Drew Jacksich 01-09-2014 - 15:27
  Re: Summer on SP's West Side Line South of Westley George Andrews 01-09-2014 - 17:12
  Re: Summer on SP's West Side Line South of Westley HUTCH 7.62 01-10-2014 - 20:04
  Re: Summer on SP's West Side Line South of Westly Margaret (SP fan) 01-09-2014 - 18:07
  Re: Summer on SP's West Side Line South of Westly Anthony Germano 01-09-2014 - 20:37
  Re: Summer on SP's West Side Line South of Westly Bryan 01-10-2014 - 09:51
  Re: Summer on SP's West Side Line South of Westly Tom McCann 01-10-2014 - 10:00

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com