Re: Steam locomotive in the river and Dottie Smith
Author: HUTCH 7.62
Date: 02-09-2014 - 09:31

East valley times

Dottie Smith is pretty diligent I'm sure she'll be out there. I took her History of Shasta County class when I went to college back in 2005. Learned a lot about abandoned ROW's and the railroad history of Shasta County. I could tell you guys where a bunch of Narrow gauge equipment was hauled up into the mountains and left there after the abandonment, but then I'd have to kill you. Or you can take Dottie's class ;).

I also wrote a lengthy research paper that is archived in the Shasta College museum, about SP's relocation of the SP's Shasta line through the Sacramento River Canyon. During the construction of Shasta Dam.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Steam locomotive in the Sacramento River near Deschutes Rd Web Dogger 02-08-2014 - 15:58
  Re: Steam locomotive in the Sacramento River near Deschutes Rd Stephen Hjellum 02-09-2014 - 05:14
  Re: Steam locomotive in the river and Dottie Smith HUTCH 7.62 02-09-2014 - 09:31
  Dottie's Class Jon 02-09-2014 - 19:25
  Re: Dottie's Class HUTCH 7.62 02-09-2014 - 22:40
  Re: Dottie's Class David Dewey 02-10-2014 - 09:08

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com