Re: New P&W Detector went live today at MP 759.7
Author: Speeder Kevin
Date: 03-06-2014 - 22:04

Arlen,

There is a hotbox/dragger at MP 42.5 just north of S Wilsonville Road. It has been there well before WES began operation. My guess is that if there is another hotbox detector being put in, it may be east of the wye in Lake Oswego. Putting one on that line would protect the new upgraded WES line from all three sides. There is a dragger there at 746.5 at Lakeview Blvd. This one even has most of the old SP Lady's voice on it, except for the beginning that says "P&W"...an obvious leftover from the SP days.

Another thought would be somewhere over in Milwaukie.

As for the box labeling, I am pretty sure that the detector manufacturer does not make the bungalows. The RR buy them separately. I dont think they would advertise what's inside.

-K

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  New P&W Detector went live today at MP 759.7 Speeder Kevin 03-05-2014 - 20:29
  Re: New P&W Detector went live today at MP 759.7 Arlen Sheldrake 03-06-2014 - 10:34
  Re: New P&W Detector went live today at MP 759.7 Arlen Sheldrake 03-06-2014 - 17:19
  Re: New P&W Detector went live today at MP 759.7 Speeder Kevin 03-06-2014 - 22:04

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com