Re: NP Dining Car In Tacoma
Author: Steve Carter
Date: 04-01-2014 - 15:48

Ralph.

Don't know how to contact you, or even who you are, or if you are who you say you are, or even if I am who I say I am. Unortunately, this is this is not the most secure site on net, and I'm not going to post my email address.

I assume you are offering help with windows for the NP Dining Car. I have nothing to do with the project. Just trying to help raise the money. If you have a skil or materials that can be of help, you can contact Dave Burns, via the Kickstarter page. Use the link at the top of this message list. Scroll to the bottom of the Kickdtarter page and there is a link to "Ask a Question" You can start communicating directly with Dave that way.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  NP Dining Car In Tacoma - Kickstarter - Almost There Steve Carter 03-28-2014 - 18:32
  Re: NP Dining Car In Tacoma - Kickstarter - Made It! Steve Carter 03-29-2014 - 00:10
  Re: NP Dining Car In Tacoma - Kickstarter - Made It! Realist 03-29-2014 - 13:46
  Re: NP Dining Car In Tacoma - Kickstarter - Made It! smitty195 03-29-2014 - 16:45
  Re: NP Dining Car In Tacoma - Kickstarter - Made It! Steve Carter 03-29-2014 - 16:45
  Re: NP Dining Car In Tacoma - Kickstarter - Made It! Margaret (SP fan) 03-29-2014 - 22:19
  Re: NP Dining Car In Tacoma - Kickstarter - Almost There ralph 04-01-2014 - 07:09
  Re: NP Dining Car In Tacoma Steve Carter 04-01-2014 - 15:48

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com