Re: BNSF Interbay Yard closed ??? Interbay shop to close ??
Author: Ross Hall
Date: 01-23-2008 - 17:22

Read about it last year, but have heard nothing since, is the Interbay shop closing this year and moving to Pasco or not?? I know they tore down the rest of the roundhouse at Pasco last summer, but haven't heard about anything else going on down there since (and surely there would be a big fuss from the locals about all the potential pollution it would cause). Really, it would make more sense to build the shop at Hauser, on the funnel, rather than at Pasco, but I think BNSF got all the locals will allow with the fuel depot. With all the regulations and B.S. in Washington these days, don't know that I would want to build a new shop in Washington.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  BNSF Interbay Yard closed ??? George Andrews 01-22-2008 - 20:33
  Re: BNSF Interbay Yard closed ??? ballard beaver 01-22-2008 - 21:59
  Re: BNSF Interbay Yard closed ??? WAF 01-23-2008 - 06:18
  Empty yards Dick Seelye 01-23-2008 - 11:18
  Re: BNSF Interbay Yard closed ??? Interbay shop to close ?? Ross Hall 01-23-2008 - 17:22
  Re: BNSF Interbay Yard ---IZ the hump portion still in service? Ross Hall 01-23-2008 - 17:24
  Re: BNSF Interbay Yard ---IZ the hump portion still in service? ballard beaver 01-23-2008 - 22:35
  Re: BNSF Interbay Yard closed ??? Interbay shop to close ?? Mike Denuty 01-23-2008 - 17:28
  Re: BNSF Interbay Yard closed ??? S.L. Murray 01-23-2008 - 22:37

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com