Re: Indiana rail trespassers...Clowns on Bridges. We had them too!
Author: Chris Walker
Date: 08-02-2014 - 15:54

Back in the 1980's on a local goodstrain, I rounded the curve onto the Ormondville Viaduct to find two clowns about to bungyjump off. This was in the days of highnose so I didn't see them at first, they had the bungy cords tied around the rails of all things, one clown was leaning against the handrail trying to look nonchalant while the other one was standing on top of the tower edge below the deck.

I would've loved to have seen the looks on their faces after slicing through the bungycords and reality set in BUT I certainly didn't need to contemplate what the result would have been if he had jumped just as we showed up.

Chris
in New Zealand

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Indiana rail trespassers throw themselves on track to escape death as train approaches them on bridge – video WebDigger 07-30-2014 - 16:31
  Re: Indiana rail trespassers throw themselves on track to escape death as train approaches them on bridge – video Carol L. Voss 07-30-2014 - 17:07
  Re: Indiana rail trespassers throw themselves on track to escape death as train approaches them on bridge – video Chuck in Wallowa County 07-30-2014 - 18:53
  Re: Indiana rail trespassers throw themselves on track to escape death as train approaches them on bridge – video Craig Tambo 07-30-2014 - 22:08
  Re: Indiana rail trespassers throw themselves on track to escape death as train approaches them on bridge – video HUTCH 7.62 07-30-2014 - 23:25
  Re: Indiana rail trespassers throw themselves on track to escape death as train approaches them on bridge – video Taxpayer 07-31-2014 - 07:58
  Re: Indiana rail trespassers throw themselves on track to escape death as train approaches them on bridge – video brains 07-31-2014 - 10:26
  Re: Indiana rail trespassers throw themselves on track to escape death as train approaches them on bridge – video E 08-02-2014 - 10:34
  Re: Indiana rail trespassers...Clowns on Bridges. We had them too! Chris Walker 08-02-2014 - 15:54
  Re: Indiana rail trespassers throw themselves on track to escape death as train approaches them on bridge – video More brains than Brains 08-05-2014 - 11:36

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com