Re: Amtrak Hands Out Doritos & Pizza After Train Leaves The Station Without Its Passengers
Author: Squid
Date: 08-05-2014 - 11:35

I have met some wonderful Amtrak employees. I have also been in the presence of a lot of bad ones. On a Coast Starlight years ago I brought about my foldable bicycle. In its folded position it was smaller than a medium suitcase with not pedals or handle bars protruding. Car attendant had a huge fit and said I'd have to take the next days train because I had to purchase a bike box and check it in to baggage. The AC oversaw the whole commotion and after discussing with the Conductor, very gladly and happily let me and my little 3x1ft folding bike onto the luggage rack on board my sleeper. The car attendant was spewing all kinds of foul language jive talk under her breathe and walked off.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Amtrak Hands Out Doritos & Pizza After Train Leaves The Station Without Its Passengers WebDigger 08-04-2014 - 11:08
  Another group of passengers who had to take a hike WebDigger 08-04-2014 - 11:18
  Re: Amtrak Hands Out Doritos & Pizza After Train Leaves The Station Without Its Passengers J 08-04-2014 - 13:40
  Re: Amtrak Hands Out Doritos & Pizza After Train Leaves The Station Without Its Passengers Hoghead 1 08-04-2014 - 17:52
  Re: Amtrak Hands Out Doritos & Pizza After Train Leaves The Station Without Its Passengers George Andrews 08-04-2014 - 19:27
  Re: Amtrak Hands Out Doritos & Pizza After Train Leaves The Station Without Its Passengers Passenger 08-05-2014 - 09:17
  Re: Amtrak Hands Out Doritos & Pizza After Train Leaves The Station Without Its Passengers Squid 08-05-2014 - 11:35
  Re: Amtrak Hands Out Doritos & Pizza After Train Leaves The Station Without Its Passengers deano 08-05-2014 - 14:54
  Re: Amtrak Hands Out Doritos & Pizza After Train Leaves The Station Without Its Passengers wsabo 08-06-2014 - 15:06

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com