To whom it may concern...
Author: matt jacksich
Date: 10-15-2014 - 16:05

Wow!! After keeping my mouth shut for a long time on this site it has appeared that the peanut gallery has decided to drag me into this so I will respond..

NO I'm not in contempt of court for child support.. Where you found the source of your information out at needs to be checked. Yes it is true I do have legal issues.. I am now a convicted felon and on felony probation.. As a result, if I were in contempt of court I would be in Santa Clara county jail and unable to respond to this posting of incorrect and slanderous information.. I will find out who you are and I will be the person having the last laugh.. I can promise you that..

If you want to read up on how I became a felon here is the link to SJPD's website.. There are some inaccuracies with their story but for the most part the story is true..

[www.sjpd.org]

If would like to know any more info regarding my life or my legal drama i will happily provide all information asked for on the condition you reveal your true identity..

matt jacksich

Ps.. My father does NOT have diabetes... And I find it quite insulting that you sir keep bringing it up.. I watched my beloved grandmother fight her battle with this condition for many years and it was not pretty.. I do hope that you sir are dealt a huge chunk of karma for your pathetic actions...

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Southern Pacific rail cars Don B 10-10-2014 - 19:55
  Re: Southern Pacific rail cars BN Oly 10-10-2014 - 20:44
  Re: Southern Pacific rail cars Drew Jacksich 10-10-2014 - 21:53
  Re: Southern Pacific rail cars NOT J.Speaker, Esq. 10-12-2014 - 16:57
  Re: Southern Pacific rail cars Drew Jacksich 10-12-2014 - 20:16
  Re: Southern Pacific rail cars Drew Jacksich 10-12-2014 - 20:19
  Re: Southern Pacific rail cars NOT J.Speaker, Esq. 10-12-2014 - 20:26
  Re: Southern Pacific rail cars crmeatball 10-13-2014 - 21:37
  To whom it may concern... matt jacksich 10-15-2014 - 16:05
  Re: To whom it may concern... California Refugee 10-17-2014 - 12:15

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com