Re: To whom it may concern...
Author: California Refugee
Date: 10-17-2014 - 12:15

Wow!

No wonder Drew is bitter about the law. He and his family should get out of Dodge while they can.

Indeed, where I lived in Califoria was once described by my boss from New Jersey, as the "most fascist town in the most fascist state in the union". That surprised and shocked me, but I have since come believe it. But now the whole state is that way; whereas it was once just because of the uneducated jack booted thugs in the local sheriff's office.

But I wonder what the rest of this story is; for instance, how did this guy get on this sh!t list in the first place. Was it the result of an actual conviction (due process of law) for a violent crime; or was it a possibly fallacious untried accusation, or even just a vague suspicion as is so typical in California. The web page does not say. Nor does it say what the "probable cause" was to even search his home at all.

Or was it the use of a weapon in self defense while being attacked, or while his home was being invaded. The website does not say. Last time I checked, it was still lawful (recent US Supreme Court rulings) to have weapons and use them for self defense inside your own home. But then again, in Caliphonia they still don't get that. They go after any use of a weapon.

You still will likely be arrested for doing just that, often being held for months charged with "suspicion"; being released only after the police give up on it. Would such an incident put you on this list? Even if the case was eventually dismissed. Very Probable; once on the sh!t list - always on sh!t list!

You gotta wonder about all this non-information on the website; since Caliphonia is so very good at criminalizing all sorts of common behaviors; any of us could end up on all sorts of state sh!t lists and not even know it; convicted of a crime or not. And how is it that you can be held indefinitely on mere suspicion. How does one, by one's own actions, become guilty of the crime of suspicion? And when was anyone ever convicted of suspicion? But apparently they can hold you indefinitely for it?

I am also on one of California's legion of sh!t lists. Five years ago I was forced out of Califoria by bad economics and NIMBY extremism. When I left, I took my few remaining assets with me, and began drawing a retirement from a previous employer, paid out of their New Jersey office. But California has demanded that I pay them taxes on it, and has threatened an arrest warrant for tax evasion. Even though I received not a dime of it while a Califoria resident; they claim I earned it while I lived there, so it is therefore taxable in California.

My lawyer tells me that my new state will specifically not recognize any such warrant, as the US Supreme court has already ruled that California cannot tax non-residents, and that I should just ignore the threat so long as I stay out of California. But they keep demanding I pay up anyway. Interestingly a neighbor up the street was is a similar situation, when California managed to garnish his account at a local bank. That is, until the local DA office forced the bank to return his money and warned the bank officers of the illegality of California's attempt.

I have since concluded that the entire California government is run by a bunch of jack booted thugs - common criminals all.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Southern Pacific rail cars Don B 10-10-2014 - 19:55
  Re: Southern Pacific rail cars BN Oly 10-10-2014 - 20:44
  Re: Southern Pacific rail cars Drew Jacksich 10-10-2014 - 21:53
  Re: Southern Pacific rail cars NOT J.Speaker, Esq. 10-12-2014 - 16:57
  Re: Southern Pacific rail cars Drew Jacksich 10-12-2014 - 20:16
  Re: Southern Pacific rail cars Drew Jacksich 10-12-2014 - 20:19
  Re: Southern Pacific rail cars NOT J.Speaker, Esq. 10-12-2014 - 20:26
  Re: Southern Pacific rail cars crmeatball 10-13-2014 - 21:37
  To whom it may concern... matt jacksich 10-15-2014 - 16:05
  Re: To whom it may concern... California Refugee 10-17-2014 - 12:15

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com