Pullman Swap Meet--good timing with the F W&I.
Author: Taco Time
Date: 03-14-2008 - 17:49

Don't know if it's on purpose or not, but the W&I Black Widow FP-9 is parked at the far east end of the former NP Pullman, WA depot near the Davenport steam locomotive (0-4-4 wheel arrangement)---the UP Wig-Wag signal is nearby as well. If you're headed for the Pullman Swap meet Sunday 3/16, take a small detour and have an up close look. F unit looks nice, steamer looks decent, needs paint that it is scheduled to get this summer. Other equipment at the Pullman depot is an ex-BN Paccar built caboose, ex-NP Pullman Standard coach, and 2 ex-GN Pullman Standard coaches. Other sites near by, should you be out for a Sunday drive, 4-4-0 locomotive on display at Potlach, ID and a three truck Heisler on display in Lewiston, ID.
Thanks Guys!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Pullman Swap Meet--good timing with the F W&I. Taco Time 03-14-2008 - 17:49
  Re: Pullman Swap Meet--good timing with the F W&I. Ross Hall 03-14-2008 - 17:56
  Re: Pullman Swap Meet--good timing with the F W&I. D 03-15-2008 - 07:12
  Re: Pullman Swap Meet--good timing with the F W&I. Eric Strang 03-15-2008 - 18:06
  Re: Pullman Swap Meet--good timing with the F W&I. THANKS!! Terry West 03-17-2008 - 16:34
  Re: Pullman Swap Meet--good timing with the F W&I. THANKS!! Ross Hall 03-17-2008 - 17:48
  Re: Pullman Swap Meet--good timing with the F W&I. THANKS!! Highball 03-18-2008 - 10:15
  Re: Pullman Swap Meet--good timing with the F W&I. THANKS!! W & I railway 03-19-2008 - 06:50

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com