> signs to traffic signals has the signal heads
> turned away or bagged. This is to avoid confusion
> and / or accidents from those who say: " The
> signals wern't flashing, so I drove into the side
> of the train. "
> Considering how many motorists ignore crossing
> signals that DO flash, this is not out of the
> realm of possibility.

Except for the two crossing signals used by RCBT&P for their beach train, all the crossing signals past Lee Road in Watsonville to Davenport were turned off for the last two years. The CPUC did not require what you are suggesting.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Santa Cruz Roundabout Crossing Signals And Gates Still Out Of Service Howard 06-07-2015 - 10:51
  Re: Santa Cruz Roundabout Crossing Signals And Gates Still Out Of Service Uncle Peep 06-07-2015 - 11:52
  Re: Santa Cruz Roundabout Crossing Signals And Gates Still Out Of Service The Odd Duck 06-07-2015 - 15:37
  Re: Santa Cruz Roundabout Crossing Signals And Gates Still Out Of Service KRK 06-07-2015 - 20:19
  Re: Santa Cruz Roundabout Crossing Signals And Gates Still Out Of Service theconductor 06-07-2015 - 22:02
  Re: Santa Cruz Roundabout Crossing Signals And Gates Still Out Of Service Howard 06-08-2015 - 08:57
  I just learned the signals are turned off until they can be inspected Howard 06-08-2015 - 09:57
  Re: I just learned the signals are turned off until they can be inspected George Andrews 06-09-2015 - 19:53
  Re: I just learned the signals are turned off until they can be inspected Howard 06-09-2015 - 20:22
  Re: I just learned the signals are turned off until they can be inspected Greg 06-10-2015 - 13:33
  Re: I just learned the signals are turned off until they can be inspected George Andrews 06-10-2015 - 16:36
  Re: I just learned the signals are turned off until they can be inspected Howard 06-10-2015 - 18:21
  Re: I just learned the signals are turned off until they can be inspected theconductor 06-11-2015 - 07:19

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com