Z-Train Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Howard:
>
> I don't know you, but you seem like a reasonable
> guy. Here are some possible responses to Brian
> Peoples' nonsense:
>
> 1) You say "TrainPeople" like it's a bad thing.
>
> 2) The idea of tourist rail lines with adjacent
> trails is not unique to Santa Cruz. The Western
> Maryland Scenic Railroad in Cumberland, MD and the
> North Shore Scenic Railroad in Duluth, MN are two
> very popular tourist railroads with trails along
> their lines. Why can't you be open minded.
>
> 3) Yeah, I really am the "worst of the worst of
> the "TrainPeople." I'm baad. I'm real baaadddd.
> I'm even the one your mother warned you about.
> :D
>
> 4) I am proud to be "TrainPeople" in my comunity,
> but you are not being a responsible Santa Cruzen.
>
> Dave

I think it is pointless to engage him when he tries to personally smear you.

If you have following Brian Peoples postings over the last few years you would know he is a smear merchant and attacks anyone that disagrees with him. His elitist and derogatory past comments about the mayor and residents of Watsonville were disgraceful. Here is his latest posting about Iowa Pacific.

http://www.fototime.com/670A760DC1DB5F7/large.jpg

If you have followed my postings and photo essays over the last five years you would know I document the Santa Cruz Branch Line and support the Monterey Bay Sanctuary Scenic Trail Network. I provide facts about the branch line, its operator, the Santa Cruz & Monterey Bay Railway and the property owner, the Santa Cruz County Regional Transportation Commission. When I speak with county residents I explain what the SCCRTC is doing with the rail corridor and I listen to their thoughts. I respect their opinions and I don’t debate their position. I just provide facts and let them decide.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  It’s official. I am the worst of the worst of the TrainPeople according to Brian Peoples Howard 06-09-2015 - 17:18
  Re: It’s official. I am the worst of the worst of the TrainPeople according to Brian Peoples Richard Elgenson 06-09-2015 - 17:31
  Re: It’s official. I am the worst of the worst of the TrainPeople according to Brian Peoples Howard 06-09-2015 - 18:17
  Re: It’s official. I am the worst of the worst of the TrainPeople according to Brian Peoples DON---NAPA 06-09-2015 - 18:32
  Re: It’s official. I am the worst of the worst of the TrainPeople according to Brian Peoples The Odd Duck 06-09-2015 - 19:40
  Re: It’s official. I am the worst of the worst of the TrainPeople according to Brian Peoples Jim Fitzgerald 06-10-2015 - 14:59
  Re: Possible responses to Brian Peoples Z-Train 06-09-2015 - 18:35
  Re: Possible responses to Brian Peoples Oscar Wilde 06-09-2015 - 21:08
  Re: Possible responses to Brian Peoples Howard 06-10-2015 - 08:48
  Re: Possible responses to Brian Peoples The Odd Duck 06-10-2015 - 11:26
  Re: Possible responses to Brian Peoples OERM OTAKU LIVES 06-10-2015 - 14:29
  Re: Possible responses to Brian Peoples Brian is a sick individual. 08-02-2015 - 08:26
  Re: It’s official. I am the worst of the worst of the TrainPeople according to Brian Peoples Negin 06-10-2015 - 00:02
  Re: It’s official. I am the worst of the worst of the TrainPeople according to Brian Peoples Howard 06-10-2015 - 08:51
  Re: It’s official. I am the worst of the worst of the TrainPeople according to Brian Peoples Negin 06-10-2015 - 16:41
  Re: It’s official. I am the worst of the worst of the TrainPeople according to Brian Peoples Espee99 06-10-2015 - 16:59
  Re: It’s official. I am the worst of the worst of the TrainPeople according to Brian Peoples Rail & trail fan 06-10-2015 - 18:06
  Re: It’s official. I am the worst of the worst of the TrainPeople according to Brian Peoples theconductor 06-10-2015 - 21:11
  Re: It’s official. I am the worst of the worst of the TrainPeople according to Brian Peoples Bike Nazi's must die! 06-12-2015 - 21:27
  Re: It’s official. I am the worst of the worst of the TrainPeople according to Brian Peoples P.Kepler 06-10-2015 - 09:26
  Re: It’s official. I am the worst of the worst of the TrainPeople according to Brian Peoples Cprr 06-10-2015 - 19:39
  Re: It’s official. I am the worst of the worst of the TrainPeople according to Brian Peoples Justin Case 06-10-2015 - 14:46

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com