How to report potential impersonation of a RR Special agent?
Author: Looking for options
Date: 08-07-2015 - 17:38

I am a member of a railroad related discussion forum that has recently gotten a lot of posts from somebody claiming to be a UPRR special agent. This poster has begun harassing some of the other members who have questioned this persons employment claims. This Self-proclaimed special agent has made a lot of odd posts, many with poor spelling and grammar. Overall the level of unprofessionalism and lack of basic English skills makes me suspect this is nothing more than a troll looking for attention, however I’m not sure if this is something that should be reported or not.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  How to report potential impersonation of a RR Special agent? Looking for options 08-07-2015 - 17:38
  Re: How to report potential impersonation of a RR Special agent? Bud 08-07-2015 - 18:35
  Re: How to report potential impersonation of a RR Special agent? wsabo 08-08-2015 - 10:17
  Re: How to report potential impersonation of a RR Special agent? Espee99 08-13-2015 - 19:03

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com