Re: Spokane's new name and logo for their football team
Author: SpokaneSportsMan
Date: 12-14-2015 - 22:11

So it is the Spokane Shock, formerly of the Arena Football League. Changed their Name to the Spokane Empire. They will now play in the Indoor Football League. There is a lot of rumor that the owner is from Everett, Washington is looking for a way to move to team to Everett.

Personally, I love Baseball (Spokane Indians) and the Hockey (Spokane Chiefs) teams in Spokane. (All, of course, owned by George Brett. You know the pine tar incident in 1983, that we all thought was going to kick Tim McClelland's butt! That guy!)

So with all of the changes, I am pretty sure that their may be some truth to the rumors. But I don't care. They can move. Be the 'Everett Jets' or something...

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Spokane's new name and logo for their football team S. Thomas 12-09-2015 - 16:22
  Re: Spokane's new name and logo for their football team Dmac844 12-09-2015 - 17:43
  Re: Spokane's new name and logo for their football team Dave in Pittsburgh 12-09-2015 - 18:42
  Re: Spokane's new name and logo for their football team SpokaneSportsMan 12-14-2015 - 22:11

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com