Re: Colorado's biggest narrow gauge locomotive running
Author: Bob Williams
Date: 12-12-2015 - 18:32

That is a very attractive photo. The lighting is about perfect and the locomotive handsome.

Glen, your article on Bob Richardson is also outstanding. Funny, your experience visiting the Narrow Gauge Motel is almost identical to mine, except I was a year earlier in the summer of 1955. I was 14, traveling with my very accommodating parents. I can remember standing in the motel lobby with my dad, talking with Bob. We stayed there at least one night, and did the narrow gauge tour of the time, chasing trains on the 3-rail, over Cumbres Pass, Silverton Branch, and the Monarch Branch!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Colorado's biggest narrow gauge locomotive running Glen Brewer 12-12-2015 - 16:33
  Re: Colorado's biggest narrow gauge locomotive running George Andrews 12-12-2015 - 16:45
  Re: Colorado's biggest narrow gauge locomotive running Glen Brewer 12-12-2015 - 16:47
  Re: Colorado's biggest narrow gauge locomotive running George Andrews 12-12-2015 - 16:55
  Re: Colorado's biggest narrow gauge locomotive running Bob Williams 12-12-2015 - 18:32
  Re: Colorado's biggest narrow gauge locomotive running Glen Brewer 12-12-2015 - 18:50
  Re: Colorado's biggest narrow gauge locomotive running synonymouse 12-12-2015 - 19:14
  Re: Colorado's biggest narrow gauge locomotive running Bob Williams 12-12-2015 - 22:02
  Re: Colorado's biggest narrow gauge locomotive running Brian Westgate 12-16-2015 - 04:01

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com