Amtrak Beech Grove Ride Seattle to Edmonds Washington
Author: Richard Elgenson
Date: 05-16-2008 - 00:41

I took Amtrak Cascades train into Seattle today and caught a glimpse of the Beech Grove at the end of a train in the Amtrak yard south of King St. Station. I returned to King St. at 4:30 PM and sure enough, the Beech Grove was attached to the Empire Builder. I was able to ride the Beech Grove from Seattle to Edmonds.

Go to my web site www.trainweb.org/richard and follow the link at the top of the page "Portland Oregon May 2008 Vacation" The active link is Part 4. Other portions of this vacation will be activated as time allows.

Richard Elgenson, out.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Amtrak Beech Grove Ride Seattle to Edmonds Washington Richard Elgenson 05-16-2008 - 00:41
  Re: Amtrak Beech Grove Ride Seattle to Edmonds Washington F40PHR231 05-16-2008 - 11:48
  Re: Amtrak Beech Grove Ride Seattle to Edmonds Washington Tony Czuleger 05-17-2008 - 07:32
  Re: Amtrak Beech Grove Ride Seattle to Edmonds Washington Richard Elgenson 05-17-2008 - 22:56

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com