Re: Amtrak Beech Grove Ride Seattle to Edmonds Washington
Author: Richard Elgenson
Date: 05-17-2008 - 22:56

Hello Everyone,

Coast Starlight departing Seattle May 16 early into many stations, arriving 8:35 PM into Los Angeles this evening. The landscape south of Klamath Falls in the moonlight was awesome. Great job Amtrak crew and all involved.

Thanks again Chris.

Yes Tony, you sent me photos of Beech Grove on Tehachapi Loop. You know I wanted to be at that meeting.

BTW, Pacific Sands, Overland Trail and Tioga Pass on n/b Coast Starlight today. I got a photo of them from too far away.

Great to be back home. I will try to get more photos linked to my vacation story asap.

Stay cool.

Richard Elgenson, out.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Amtrak Beech Grove Ride Seattle to Edmonds Washington Richard Elgenson 05-16-2008 - 00:41
  Re: Amtrak Beech Grove Ride Seattle to Edmonds Washington F40PHR231 05-16-2008 - 11:48
  Re: Amtrak Beech Grove Ride Seattle to Edmonds Washington Tony Czuleger 05-17-2008 - 07:32
  Re: Amtrak Beech Grove Ride Seattle to Edmonds Washington Richard Elgenson 05-17-2008 - 22:56

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com