Re: Special Saturday Metrolink to Perris OERM
Author: BOB2
Date: 08-30-2016 - 14:37

Maybe I'll just ride it to San Berdo on my $10 weekend geezer pass?

An old retired BNSF rail friend, who lives down the road in Menefe, just complained to me that the service sucks, with no inbound L5A service and return after 5 a.m.. Can barely get back and forth from downtown Riverside on the one midday turn. And no service to the "big city" (either LA or OC) on the weekends at all..... And, as he noted, we spent how much taxpayer money on upgrading the line for this lousy level of service?

I think what they are trying to do with this is a good thing, to demonstrate a demand. But, at this price....for this limited access, it's an expensive demonstration????

This lousy service to Perris is the direct result of the "never ending" Route 91 cost overruns--on the "never ending" 91 freeway widening project (though much needed) that "ate" Riverside County.........

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Special Saturday Metrolink to Perris OERM Excursion # 552,Saturday 10/1/16 08-29-2016 - 13:27
  Re: Special Saturday Metrolink to Perris OERM Rebel-one 08-30-2016 - 04:37
  Re: Special Saturday Metrolink to Perris OERM BOB2 08-30-2016 - 14:37
  Re: Special Saturday Metrolink to Perris OERM User 08-30-2016 - 15:25
  Re: Special Saturday Metrolink to Perris OERM Dodge_Dart 08-30-2016 - 16:22
  Re: Special Saturday Metrolink to Perris OERM BNSF Rail Guy 09-05-2016 - 06:14

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com