Re: Kansas City Southern stock price-the hype versus reality
Author: BOB2
Date: 11-10-2016 - 01:26

Yeah, well all the idiots who think we were suddenly going to shut down the US economy because of that pandering rhetoric appealing to the idiots who voted for him, by shutting down trade, need to remember that he bought the steel for the hotel in Vegas from China, and his clothing line was made in Mexico and China....

So, I wouldn't panic right away. But, it's always amazing to me what utter nonsense politicians are willing say, to pander to the emotions of voters, and what utter nonsense voters are willing to believe...... And, I definitely wouldn't make investment decisions about my hard earned money on utter nonsense like that.

As a great cynic once noted: "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it, good and hard......"

Coal stock prices rallied for a couple of hours, too, And, on that, the smart folks sold.....

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Kansas City Southern stock price sp1269 11-09-2016 - 08:50
  Re: Kansas City Southern stock price Alf Doten 11-09-2016 - 12:27
  Re: Kansas City Southern stock price sp1269 11-09-2016 - 12:57
  Re: Kansas City Southern stock price WILL 11-09-2016 - 20:47
  Re: Kansas City Southern stock price-the hype versus reality BOB2 11-10-2016 - 01:26
  Re: Kansas City Southern stock price-the hype versus reality mook 11-10-2016 - 07:13

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com