COUNCIL backs putting SMART tax on ballot (BUT AGAINST SER REPORT)
Author: David i
Date: 07-10-2008 - 13:17

marin i j in your town

the novato city council on tueeday directed councilwomen carole dillon-knutson.it;s transportation represetative, on how to vote in matters regarding the sonoma-marin area rail transits plan to bring passenger train service to marin county
THE COUUNCIL directed carole dillon-knutson a member of the SMART BOARD to vote in faver of putting a quarter cent sales tax measure on the november ballot

BUT TO VOTE AGAINST APPROVAL OF THE SUPPLEMENTAL ENVIRONMENTAL REPORT FOR THE PROJECT

dillon-knutson, WHO is also on the board of transportation authorty of marin WAS DIRECTED TO ABSTAIN ON ENDORSEMENT of the project .

CITY OF NOVATO ATTORNEY JEFF WATTER asked that dillon-knutson abstain so she could attend subsequent meetings with a open mind

SMART BOARD OF DIRECTORS WILL VOTE JULY 16 ON WEATHER TO PLACE THE TAX MEASURE ON THE BALLOT TO FINANCE A PASSENGER TRAIN BETWEEN LARKSPUR AND CLOVERDALE

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Council wants SMART on ballot David i 07-10-2008 - 12:44
  COUNCIL backs putting SMART tax on ballot (BUT AGAINST SER REPORT) David i 07-10-2008 - 13:17
  Re: COUNCIL backs putting SMART tax on ballot (BUT AGAINST SER REPORT) Treun 07-10-2008 - 14:00

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com