Chris Guenzler-type travel story by Margaret SP Fan.
Author: KRK
Date: 02-07-2017 - 20:56

Hi Everybody--
Tomorrow morning I return to the hospital for this lung infection-- I'm more scared about this than before. But in the meantime, I'm trying to live day-to-day and keep a stiff upper lip, and enjoy at least some railfan activities.

SO- Here is a Chris Guenzler -type travel story on Amtrak that was enjoyed by Margaret SP_Fan and her son Dan, some 11 1/2 years ago. It involved President Gunn of Amtrak and Amtrak Coast Starlight train # 11 when it was re-routed over Tehachapi on Sunday, October 23rd--2005. Margaret and Dan took excellent notes and wrote a darn good story. Very detailed ! Enjoy !!

[www.trainweb.com]

Ken Shattock (KRK)

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Chris Guenzler-type travel story by Margaret SP Fan. KRK 02-07-2017 - 20:56
  Re: Chris Guenzler-type travel story by Margaret SP Fan. Bruce Butler 02-08-2017 - 09:17
  Re: Chris Guenzler-type travel story by Margaret SP Fan. Margaret (SP fan) 02-08-2017 - 10:48
  Re: Chris Guenzler-type travel story by Margaret SP Fan. Bill 02-08-2017 - 10:57
  Re: Chris Guenzler-type travel story by Margaret SP / Film or...Fan. Peter D. 02-08-2017 - 13:19

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com