Re: Questions about Point Defiance Bypass Line
Author: White River Junction
Date: 02-09-2017 - 22:38

Thanks, Graham. I rode the Sounder to Lakewood about four years ago, and I'm sure I had my scanner, but I guess I wasn't paying attention to who was doing the dispatching south of Tacoma. It will be interesting to see, when Amtrak is running on that line, if it's the Centralia North Dispatcher or the North Branchline dispatcher, or someone else in Fort Worth. I look forward to riding the new route, and to having increased service, but I sure will miss the scenery of the Point Defiance line.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Questions about Point Defiance Bypass Line White River Junction 02-09-2017 - 11:13
  Re: Questions about Point Defiance Bypass Line Graham Buxton 02-09-2017 - 13:46
  Re: Questions about Point Defiance Bypass Line White River Junction 02-09-2017 - 16:35
  Re: Questions about Point Defiance Bypass Line Graham Buxton 02-09-2017 - 19:35
  Re: Questions about Point Defiance Bypass Line White River Junction 02-09-2017 - 22:38
  Re: Questions about Point Defiance Bypass Line TR Conductor 02-11-2017 - 13:12

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com