Re: Taxpayer waste
Author: synonymouse
Date: 09-25-2017 - 19:23

When I arrived in SF in early 1966 there was no homeless problem that I could detect. There were stone middle-aged Bowery type winos on 3rd St. but that was about it. So I believe this problem can or could be worked on with some success.

First off you have too big a population. Secondly no flophouses. Thirdly no jobs for ordinary Joes.

But nothing is going to happen except get worse because the rich people(including the hopeless phoneys like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett)only want to get richer. You think Apple is going to give up any of its trillion to, like, pay for infrastructure? ha ha The little people will get their taxes raised to pay for Jerry's base tunnels to Palmdale.

BTW where is Moonbeam and Nancy in all this sanitary meltdown?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Hepatitis A outbreak has San Diego commuters wary of where they sit, what they touch Cut-Out-Cock 09-25-2017 - 12:06
  Re: Hepatitis A outbreak has San Diego commuters wary of where they sit, what they touch Dan in San Diego 09-25-2017 - 12:51
  Re: Hepatitis A outbreak has San Diego commuters wary of where they sit, what they touch That Bus Guy 09-25-2017 - 19:52
  Re: Hepatitis A outbreak has San Diego commuters wary of where they sit, what they touch Angel cock 09-25-2017 - 12:54
  Hepatitis A, the facts: Pdxrailtransit 09-25-2017 - 13:49
  Just the facts Joe Friday 09-25-2017 - 14:30
  Taxpayer waste pete 09-25-2017 - 14:59
  Re: Taxpayer waste Metro rider 09-25-2017 - 16:01
  Re: Taxpayer waste synonymouse 09-25-2017 - 19:23
  Re: Taxpayer waste Commenter 09-25-2017 - 21:47

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com