Re: Stobe the Hobo, the internet’s most famous train-hopper, dead after apparent accident
Author: Will
Date: 04-07-2020 - 05:57

Started watching Jim's videos two years after his tragic end near Eastern Ave. in Baltimore (Not a good place to be at night)
I watched most of them before I found out that he was gone. I didn't know he scored his music nor that he was a member of the Coast Guard, that he had close family, or that he rode in unmanned units until some of the Patreon material was released. I became more and more impressed as each new episode appeared on Youtube.
When I hear 'December' by Collective Soul I will always think of him.
I hope he's riding the clouds in a first class grainer.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Stobe the Hobo, the internet’s most famous train-hopper, dead after apparent accident WebDigger 11-22-2017 - 14:02
  Re: Stobe the Hobo, the internet’s most famous train-hopper, dead after apparent accident espee2472 11-22-2017 - 17:02
  Re: Stobe the Hobo, the internet’s most famous train-hopper, dead after apparent accident L 11-22-2017 - 19:44
  Re: Stobe the Hobo, the internet’s most famous train-hopper, dead after apparent accident *** 11-22-2017 - 19:45
  Double post -- SORRY L 11-22-2017 - 19:47
  Re: Stobe the Hobo, the internet’s most famous train-hopper, dead after apparent accident T 11-22-2017 - 20:56
  Re: Stobe the Hobo, the internet’s most famous train-hopper, dead after apparent accident Will 04-07-2020 - 05:57

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com