Re: Say it ain't so Joe? "Adventures of the Runaway Money Train"
Author: BOB2
Date: 01-21-2018 - 15:54

Don't give him more credit than he deserves. He is clueless, spreads useless conspiracy theories, and we would all still be in caves, if we listened to such nonsense. Unfortunately, the mouse, in spite of his complete line on nonsense, like a broke clock is occasionally right.

Mike McGinley, my fellow retired colleague who was over at Metrolink, said to me, when they first passed the bonding for high speed rail, if you and I had this rail money, we'd make this state look like Switzerland. We'd spent careers seeing what could be done, in building a modern rail passenger network, to provide high quality rail passenger services on our congested interurban corridors in Sou Cal, on far less.

The real tragedy of the CHSRA fiasco is not that a notorisou nitwit trainhaters gets to gainsay and spread horsecrap. The real tragedy of the CHSRA fiasco is for those who support a decent first world rail passenger system in CA who have seen vast amounts of public funds and public trust pissed away, on a project that meets none of our real rail transportation needs or our real travel demands. It is the tragedy that we have not spent these scarce transportation dollars on a far more realistic system of intermediate speed HSR and high performance IC rail providing a competitive mobility alternative to our most congested intercity freeway corridors and proven high demand rail passenger markets.

We in Sou Cal have seen a billion dollars in higher performing, and more beneficial projects, delayed for years on LOSSAN, and we are seeing the commitment to the LAUPT Phase I run-through project now threated, so why would the 60% of Californians in Sou Cal feel like they've been screwed and seen nothing from this fiasco, except for a few measly dollars for Kurt Pringle's rail palace in Anaheim.

The truth is that there has been a frightening lack of leadership while this fiasco has sucked up vast amounts public funding and public trust, while producing nothing of usable value for that public. So, while mouse is a known nitwit, I am not so inclined to let Brown and his Administration off of the hook on this mess.

Many in the legislature and many in the administration have known about these problems for years. I know this because I know some of them and we've discussed this mess back to when "Ahnold" was backing Kopps questionable vision and promising the Chinese he would steer the contract to them. But, no one in the administration or the legislature would "man up" demand a change in course.

I'm not in anyway agreeing with the nitwit, on his always goofy conspiracy logic and gainsay crap, though. That's more of a broke clock is right twice a day thing.....

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Say it ain't so Joe? "Adventures of the Runaway Money Train" BOB2 01-21-2018 - 08:05
  Re: Say it ain't so Joe? "Adventures of the Runaway Money Train" Graham Buxton 01-21-2018 - 08:42
  Re: Say it ain't so Joe? "Adventures of the Runaway Money Train" synonymouse 01-21-2018 - 11:07
  Re: Say it ain't so Joe? "Adventures of the Runaway Money Train" SP843 01-21-2018 - 15:02
  Re: Say it ain't so Joe? "Adventures ... ">> Troll again ... Graham Buxton 01-21-2018 - 15:28
  Re: Say it ain't so Joe? "Adventures ... ">> Troll again ... SP843 01-21-2018 - 15:33
  Re: Say it ain't so Joe? "Adventures ... ">> Troll again ... Graham Buxton 01-21-2018 - 15:49
  Re: Say it ain't so Joe? "Adventures ... ">> Troll versu Troll Graham BOB2 01-21-2018 - 15:58
  Re: Say it ain't so Joe? "Adventures ... ">> Troll is now impersonating BOB2 .. Graham Buxton 01-21-2018 - 16:10
  Re: Say it ain't so Joe? "Adventures ... BOB2 ..... Well...? BOB2 01-21-2018 - 18:20
  Re: Say it ain't so Joe? "Adventures ... BOB2 ..... Well...? Graham Buxton 01-21-2018 - 19:35
  Re: Say it ain't so Joe? "Adventures of the Runaway Money Train" BOB2 01-21-2018 - 15:54
  Re: Say it ain't so Joe? "Adventures of the Runaway Money Train" synonymouse 01-21-2018 - 18:17
  Re: Say it ain't so Joe? "Adventures of the Runaway Money Train" Troll Of Many Names 01-21-2018 - 20:49

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com