Re: 1.5 News and or before it gets dumped
Author: Nudge
Date: 12-15-2018 - 18:18

I never said any one person was a thief at TM. (Although I can sort it down to less than 5) I was the one that getting stopped by different agencies every time I turned around. I don't know anybody that cares for over being involved in a "Crooked" outfit. Try the Following:

The FBI
The FCC
The Feds ( Income Tax Owed)
The Feds ( Taxes Owed)
Oregon State Tax Board
Oregon State Fuel Tax Board
County Property Tax Bureau

I was just a volunteer. I did my service to my country from 67 to 69 and I don't like badges and guns tossed around in my face without any provocation towards me, my family, without an explanation.

I found out too late that QLB was into crooked stuff and it took me about 2 years to extricate myself from his BS. I found out years after I left, he never paid the taxes on my 40 acres. Anyone can go to the legal books on file and see where he was involved with Margolis in the SF Bay area in money laundering for years BUT when the cops were ready to pounce, QLB had made sure he was not touched. Every one right down to him, went to jail. Hell, I had been moving his high speed tie line ( instant vidio with the east coast, DC and the next thing I know I am in the middle of this Fed crap.

My wife and I poured everything we had into our home there, only to find out he was crooked as a corkscrew. Thanks to 2 people, we lost most everything.

I built my first engine in 1963-64 and sold it to Don Isom. Yes, it looked like a 13 year old built it but it worked. I had it up at Johnstons in Santa Barb, and a lot of other clubs in Calif. I finally retired with a 2-6-0 in the Sacto Museum, upstairs.

(Sorry, to your question of how much have I had to drink today?) no booze, just soft or water. At least after last April.) That was my 4th visit to the hosp this year and then I quit years before that.

Any questions, let me know.

Nudge

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  1.5 News and or before it gets dumped Nudge 12-14-2018 - 20:31
  Re: 1.5 News and or before it gets dumped Theif Mountain 12-15-2018 - 14:28
  Re: 1.5 News and or before it gets dumped Nudge 12-15-2018 - 18:18
  Re: 1.5 News and or before it gets dumped Nudge 12-15-2018 - 18:51
  Re: 1.5 News and or before it gets dumped Nudge 12-15-2018 - 20:03

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com