Re: Perris connection followup, and my solution for weekend service....
Author: Bill
Date: 04-13-2019 - 18:19

"LA METRO owns the Saugus Line as far as Lancaster, a completely separate from the Palmdale Cuttoff, but connected via crossovers."

Here is my understanding. SCRRA owns the Saugus line to Palmdale. From Palmdale north, there are two tracks north to Lancaster; one UP and a separate SCRRA track. Of course the UP track continues north to Mojave and beyond.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Perris connection followup Joe Cullum 04-13-2019 - 16:06
  Re: Perris connection followup, and my solution for weekend service.... BOB2 04-13-2019 - 16:39
  Re: Perris connection followup, and my solution for weekend service.... Craig Tambo 04-13-2019 - 17:18
  Re: Perris connection followup, and my solution for weekend service.... Joe Cullum 04-13-2019 - 17:59
  Re: Perris connection followup, and my solution for weekend service.... Bill 04-13-2019 - 18:19
  Re: Perris connection followup, and my solution for weekend service.... Another Operation 04-13-2019 - 21:46
  Re: Perris connection followup, and my solution for weekend service.... john 04-14-2019 - 03:00
  Re: Perris connection followup, and my solution for weekend service.... Joe Cullum 04-13-2019 - 18:24

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com