Re: The author is the husband of that idiot who got 5 others killed at Valhalla, NY
Author: George Andrews
Date: 07-11-2019 - 17:43

In Thirty - plus years as a CDL - A Commercial Driver, I've pretty much seen it all, from 8 feet above the pavement. Alcohol & beer bottles between the driver's legs will somehow always make the truck air horn activate :), as will make-up artists. I've seen a Seattle motorist use the term LAPTOP quite literally, while driving N/B Interstate 5 a few years ago. Sex acts on occasion, as well as the apparently lonesome guy on Interstate 15 one night near Stoddard Wells Rd. , who was SOOO Proud of his Teeny - Weenie , that he just had to drive next to me with the inside light on, getting his jollies until I honked the horn and swerved into his lane. He ended up in the dirt center median, perhaps with an injury to explain to the CHP.
With the new Cell Phone laws in Washington State ( only one finger on the phone while the engine is running ), some motorists have taken to holding the phone down low. On 3 occasions I can recall, I have flagged down a cop or State Patrol and signalled " cell phone " with my hand, then pointing to the guilty party. Several local Police Departments will have their motorcycle officers " white line " between the lanes at traffic signals. The new law calls for fines to increase with each new cell phone violation , as well as notifying the driver's Insurance Company :) :)
I wish Washington State Patrol still had their Trooper in a Truck program; it was very popular with the local trucking companies as a means of informing & educating the troopers to what we truckers have to deal with every day.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Ideas for improving grade crossings. Pdxrailtransit 07-10-2019 - 16:52
  Re: Ideas for improving grade crossings. Cprr 07-10-2019 - 17:06
  The author is the husband of that idiot who got 5 others killed at Valhalla, NY Honesty 07-10-2019 - 18:33
  Re: The author is the husband of that idiot who got 5 others killed at Valhalla, NY BOB R 07-10-2019 - 21:11
  Re: The author is the husband of that idiot who got 5 others killed at Valhalla, NY BOB2 07-11-2019 - 05:55
  Re: The author is the husband of that idiot who got 5 others killed at Valhalla, NY David Dewey 07-11-2019 - 08:19
  Re: The author is the husband of that idiot who got 5 others killed at Valhalla, NY FUD 07-11-2019 - 12:14
  Re: The author is the husband of that idiot who got 5 others killed at Valhalla, NY George Andrews 07-11-2019 - 17:43
  Re: The author is the husband of that idiot who got 5 others killed at Valhalla, NY Peter 07-11-2019 - 07:15
  The NTSB is a political joke Amtrak 501 07-11-2019 - 09:32

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com