Re: Mouse believes gauge width causes crime?
Author: BOB2
Date: 11-18-2019 - 23:44

Oh, the vast conspiracy...

I'm probably also supposed to believe that the nefarious criminally inclined "wide gauge" BART is out recruiting young SMART and eBART, as its standard gauge "fagins"?

I'm a transparency man myself, since I've found that most attempts to hide stupid or embarrassing things by politicians, or their bureaucrats, rarely (if ever?), cures that stupid, or keeps it from being an embarrassment (when it's ultimately revealed), at least from my experience with stupid and embarrassing facts from the public.

But, then there is my our dear pal Mouse, who never fails to entertain us with such interesting theories, as the finding (at least in his bizarre world) an apparent "causal" correlation which shows that the width between the rails is somehow affecting changes in human behavior...? Maybe, it's a behavioral inclination toward criminality caused by "evil" BART "waves" generated by unique wide gauge harmonic vibrations, that can only be detected by using Mouse's tinfoil hat?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  BART Derailed HUTCH 7.62 11-18-2019 - 11:56
  Re: BART Derailed synonymouse 11-18-2019 - 12:45
  bartcrimes.com: Making Public Information Public WebDigger 11-18-2019 - 13:33
  Re: Mouse believes gauge width causes crime? BOB2 11-18-2019 - 23:44
  Re: Mouse believes gauge width causes crime? HUTCH 7.62 11-19-2019 - 07:25
  Not a train derailment, but rather a tv station investigative report Eric Ciaramella 11-18-2019 - 17:11

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com