Re: Why is BART responsible? The gang of thugs did the attack
Author: Keith Ode
Date: 01-19-2020 - 13:32

Unwoke like Rip Van Winkle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> OK, I'm not a Democrat, so I usually blame the
> attackers instead of making excuses for them. Can
> one of you urban appeasers explain it to me?
> Preferable one who voted for San Fran's soft on
> crime Marxist child of US terrorists that is now
> your new DA. Thanks in advance.

You expect some of the intellectual and moral children who post here to give an honest answer to this? Notice how you've received no reply. Overuse of the words 'racist, sexist, xenophobic, Nazi', etc., has led to diminishing returns with their use. Now that they have to actually engage people who openly question their political and social ideologies, they will run and hide like the cowards they are. What answer could they possibly give that doesn't directly lay the blame at the feet of left-wing policies?

Leftists wanted the welfare state, the removal of the father from the home and the abolishment of the nuclear family. They then hamstring the police with excessive accusations of racism, preventing them from doing their jobs and when crime from young black men from single mother homes reaches epidemic levels, they attack anyone who questions this or attempts to do something about it as worse than Nazis.

The leftists and faux-liberals who post here are so f*cking stupid that when I pointed out that the cause of broken families and rising crime in the black community was the policies implemented by the Johnson administration (the policies that specifically destroy the black community and black boys and men) I was called racist and sexist.

Racist and sexist. For sticking up for the black community and pointing the finger and it's white, Democrtaic, left-wing racist usurpers.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  BART case: you're on your own until you get on a train FUD 01-18-2020 - 10:06
  Re: BART case: you're on your own until you get on a train david vartanoff 01-18-2020 - 11:02
  Why is BART responsible? The gang of thugs did the attack Unwoke like Rip Van Winkle 01-18-2020 - 14:57
  Oops, I forgot they were at the Pissy Hat parade today Unwoke like Rip Van Winkle 01-18-2020 - 15:16
  Re: Why is BART responsible? The gang of thugs did the attack PRR2 01-19-2020 - 13:02
  What's the role of Oakland P.D. here? many questions... 01-19-2020 - 17:55
  Re: What's the role of Oakland P.D. here? Keith Ode 01-19-2020 - 18:10
  Re: Why is BART responsible? The gang of thugs did the attack Keith Ode 01-19-2020 - 13:32
  Re: BART case: you're on your own until you get on a train #ghettogauge 01-18-2020 - 19:01

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com