Re: Isn't it really "mostly more nonsense on SMART from Mouse"?
Author: BOB2
Date: 03-12-2020 - 08:05

Spotswood's suggested changes all make sense to me.

I think it's long past time for Farhad to go, and the Board to pull it's collective head out of it's collective a$$, grow up and show some leadership, and to come up with a strategic plan that can fix SMART and allow it to perform in a way that it can most effectively and efficiently offer better service. Which seems to be the message your really don't like about this article.

And, freight, if SMART can get additional revenues, it takes trucks off of the 101 corridor, and supports local business and jobs, is a bad thing?

I know that "evil" SMART, the "evil" NWP and "evil" freight trains are anathema to you Mouse. But, most folks don't hate trains the way you do and post their train hating memes on a rail fan discussion board, like you do. So, I'd think most of those drivers stuck in traffic on 101, or taxpayers wanting to see their publicly services run effectively and efficiently, who aren't obsessive train haters, would probably be just fine with a little bit of freight traffic on "evil" SMART.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Mostly more nonsense on SMART from Spotswood synonymouse 03-11-2020 - 12:24
  Re: Mostly more nonsense on SMART from Spotswood david vartanoff 03-11-2020 - 12:41
  Re: Isn't it really "mostly more nonsense on SMART from Mouse"? BOB2 03-12-2020 - 08:05
  "mostly more nonsense from Spotwood on SMART ron 03-12-2020 - 09:02
  Re: "mostly more nonsense from Spotwood on SMART synonymouse 03-12-2020 - 09:53
  Re: "mostly more nonsense from Spotwood on SMART BOB R 03-13-2020 - 16:12

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com